Sunday, February 12, 2006

Lessons from my previous years

· To appreciate relationships and enjoy friendship while I have them. A good friend and a good relationship are a gift from God.
· Life is short; I should not waist my time on fighting, arguing, complaining and gossip.
· I was forgiven; who am I not to pardon another person?
· Enjoy the beauty of creation.
· To have Hope does not mean to sit passively, to have Hope means to strive through the life with passion through all of its ups (good) and downs (bad) with the song and assurance in my heart that the Love, Faith and Humility won.
· I may not know and even if I knew, I would not understand all the deep reasons why people make certain decisions. Human being is much more complicated than I think he/she is. I am not in a position to judge but I was given the example to love, and to love is my responsibility.
· I am most in need of Love, Patience, Forgiveness, Kindness and Encouragement. So, Alyona, be generous in offering the same to others.
· Remember that dark and low times are just for a short time and even such can work for my benefit, I just need to uplift my eyes and focus on the Main History Maker.

No comments: