Friday, February 17, 2006

TO MY FRIEND

I took a walk under the rain with the wind throwing raindrops on my face. Night streets became my closest friends.

The dark sky with the stars and the majestic mountains covered still with the snow, which during the day shines brightly under the beams of the sun, inspire hope in me and extend the peace.

When I lay down on the chest of my mother and hear the beat of her heart I get strength and comfort, yes… the life goes on …and the invisible eye of the Maker oversees both the starry sky and the magnificent mountains. His hand has held my mother’s heart through the difficult times… and it sustained her, this hand helped her to make it through.


I shall believe that this same invisible hand will hold us and guide us … and I will continue to turn my face to the Sky and in the direction to the mountains and I will continue to say my prayers and will trust that they will reach the ears of the King, who sits on His throne, of whom I ask to take care of you, to hold you close, to comfort you.

I do not know how the prayers work, but I will ask that through the little breeze God will give you a kiss on the cheek, that through the ray of the sun He touches your head and rans through your hair. I ask Him to speak to you through some beautiful scenery and through the human relationship to reach out to you with the hug.

No comments: